The following training programs are examples of some of the sessions that we have developed and delivered to clients during the past four decades. These are simply topic examples, since I do not believe that off-the-shelf training is effective. All programs provided to clients are customized to address the specific needs, wants and expectations of those receiving the training.
My philosophy on adult learning is that training programs MUST be tailored to the needs of the learners and organization for them to be effective. Additionally, all programs offered by Robert W. Lucas Enterprises incorporate the latest in neuroscientific (brain-based)learning research on how adults best gain, retain, recall and use what they experience.
My guarantee to you is that my associates and I you will work with you to get the satisfaction that you deserve when you contract with Robert W. Lucas Enterprises to deliver training programs to your staff.
TAPPING THE BRAIN FOR LEARNING
- The Creative Trainer: Strategies that make your learning events sizzle
- The Creative Trainer Boot Camp
- Training Pizzazz: Adding impact to learning
- Train-the-Trainer: Skills for transferring learning to the workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE SKILLS
- Achieving exemplary customer service
- Building stronger customer relations through sound interpersonal communication
- Creating a customer service environment for the 21stCentury
- Customers come first: Strategies to let them know it
- Exemplary Phone Etiquette: Techniques that get results
- Fixing What’s Broken: Encouraging customer loyalty through service recovery
- Please Every Customer: Preparing Employees to Serve a Diverse Customer Base
- Telephone Talk: Saying what the caller expects to hear
- Understanding the Customer Psyche: The role of behavioral styles in serving others
- But That’s Not What I Meant: Providing effective feedback to others
- Effective Communication Skills: Tools for surviving and thriving in life
- GenderSpeak: Communicating across the sexes
- Listening for Success: Learning to use a key skill for personal and professional growth
- Making Your Point Non-verbally: The art of communicating through unspoken cues
BOOK WRITING/SELF PUBLISHING
- Capitalize on Your Writing: Strategies for brand recognition and making money!
- The Business of Nonfiction Writing: Turning your ideas into profitable words